Click on the main image to see enlarged photos
• Geist XK 630 tandem axle. The flagship of the Geist LMC range .
• 20 foot 6 ins - 6m 30cm long internally & 7 foot 4 ins wide inside.
• GVM of 2000kg. ATM of 2100kg.
• 4 Berth Caravan (can sleep 4 people).
• Front Club lounge that also makes a Queen bed across the van if needed.
• Lots of storage above and below excluding the space taken by the HWS 14L Truma unit and the water tank.
• Kitchen opposite the door opening consisting of flick mixer tap S/S sink drainer with glass lid.
• Four burner gas stove with griller and microwave below that.
• Excellent storage for food and crockery.
• Geist control panel with battery monitor.
• TV is mounted on a small side to the right of the door, the bedroom has a separate TV and power point for a second TV
• Towards the rear, there is a queen bed to the side of the van - 6foot 3ins long by 5 ft. There is also has excellent storage underneath the beds and in cupboards above for your clothes. There is also a locker access to the nearside bunk.
• Moving to the door side is a very spacious en-suite consisting of:
o excellent storage space
o Thetford cassette toilet
o Vanity unit with flick mixer tap and good bench space.
o Walk in shower - very spacious.
• Back towards the front passing through the center area there is a double door 3 way Fridge freezer total of 185L with plenty of space for food and drinks.
• Next to the door is a dream of a wardrobe. Very large by Australian standards .
• This Caravan is very aesthetically pleasing of high quality European standards. It has smooth curved wood work as you would expect in a 5 star hotel.
• Lino looks like carpet along with fully fitted carpets for the lounge and En-suite.
• On the outside there is a large awning which also has solid walls and shade walls in silver for when you're enjoying the warmer parts of our wonderful country.
• Extras include;
o 75L internal water tank
o Town water supply drinking and waste water hoses
o Two gas bottles
o All awning & annexe accessories
o Gas or Electric fire with 12volt blown air throughout the van
o Wireless reversing camera and screen to put in your car.
• The caravan has override brakes which means no need for a break controller.